1. Ground clearance: 165 mm
2. Fuel Tank capacity: 1.7 litres
3. Torque: 0.8 kgm at 5500 rpm
4. Power: 7.3 bhp at 7500 rpm
5. Displacement: 106.7 cc
6. Kerb weight: 125 kg
7. Engine layout: Single-cylinder, air cooled, four-stroke
8. Wheelbase: 1265 mm
9. L/W/H: 2000/720/1050 mm
10. Specific output: 68.4 bhp per litre
11. Power to weight: 58.4 bhp per tonne
12. Gearbox: 4-speed, 1-down, 3-up
13. Price: Rs 41199 – 44699 (ex-showroom, Pune)
14. On Sale: Now
15. Headlight: Bright halogen bulb equipped headlight with LED pilot lamps.
16. Tyres: With 18 inch rims at both sides
17. Spoke wheels and Sans electric start (Button start).
18. Trendy digital instruments are offered only on the top-of-the-line model.
Mahindra 2 wheelers not equipping its rocker arms with roller bearings, an industry standard friction cutting measure that improves engine and fuel efficiency. Gearshift quality is disappointing, and finding neutral is really hard. The refinement from the 106.7 cc engine is a shade below par.
Rear swingarm made of steel tubes instead of a rectangular section metal. It affects handling to a great extent.